This website is owned and managed by HOJALMAR S.A., who respects the privacy of each individual who visits our Website. In this way, we inform you that:
- Information about you. When you visit certain areas of our Website we will ask for information about you. However, we will not collect any information without your consent.
- Use of this information: The Data that may be obtained from the Participants due to or on the occasion of their interaction on the Website will be stored in the databases of HOJALMAR S.A. to be able to administer and organize our commercial, marketing and / or advertising campaigns (for example, to develop or promote complementary products or services). We are continually developing products and services based on the information and feedback we receive from visitors to our Website and users of our services and we may share these with you. As established by law, or as stated in these Terms, we will not disclose your information to third parties without your consent.
- Security HOJALMAR S.A. will take the pertinent precautions to avoid the loss, misuse or alteration of the information that you provide us. The representatives or contractors of HOJALMAR S.A. who have access to the information that you give us, will consider such information as confidential and will not be allowed to use the information for anything other than the purposes of the services they perform for HOJALMAR S.A.
- The Data of the users of our Website will be treated in the terms provided by the National Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 25,326. You, as the owner of the personal data, have the power to exercise the right of access to them free of charge at intervals of not less than six months, unless a legitimate interest to that effect is proven in accordance with the provisions of article 14, subsection 3 of Law No. 25,326.
- If you have provided us with information about yourself and you want copies of this information, or if you want us to correct any inaccuracies in such information, or if you want us to delete that information from our records, please write to the email informed by the HOJALMAR S.A. brand. of your preference which will be informed by email at the time of signing these Terms and registering your data. You can also write to Blanco Encalada 3357, Lanús, Buenos Aires. We will do our best to provide, correct or delete information about you in our files. In the event of any inconvenience, you are informed that the National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data, the control body of Law 25,326, has the power to deal with complaints and claims in relation to non-compliance with the rules on personal data protection. As informed, HOJALMAR S.A. You will be empowered to use the Data exclusively for commercial, marketing and / or advertising purposes. In this way, we guarantee the confidentiality, use and exclusive access to the Data and we remind you that the acceptance of the Terms authorizes us to use your Data obtained according to the purposes and in the manner expressed herein.